Thursday, October 1, 2009

Currently In October


Current Book(s): I am currently reading the fourth book of the House of Night series, Untamed.  After I finish the fifth book, I will move on to something not vampire related.  I'm about sci-fied out.  I need a good romance or mystery that doesn't involve vampires and werewolves.  Not that there's anything wrong with those, but I've read close to 30 books in a row that were all Sci-fi.  It's time to come back to reality!




Current Playlist: I am still in the middle of Laurell K Hamilton's, A Kiss of Shadow's, on audio book.  Great story so far!  I wish I had more time to listen to it.



Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: Drinking Coke for breakfast.  I've been trying really hard to cross that off my 101 in 1001 list.  I just need my morning pick-up!

Current Color:  I have two.  Aqua has been in my wardrobe lately, and this Pumpkin color reminds me of Fall's arrival.
 

Current Drink: This one hasn't changed since last month: Sweet Tea!  It's so refreshing when it's hot outside.
Current Food: Mom made an awesome Chicken Basil Pesto Pasta last night that was to die for good!
Current Favorite Show: I'm enjoying Dancing with the Stars!  


Current Wishlist: I want to go Fall clothes shopping, and I'd like to buy a new laptop since mine fried.  (The laptop is a definite wish!)
Current Needs: I need some new work shoes.  
Current Triumphs: Erik started a new job today!  It may not be a forever thing, but it's better than nothing at all.  And, trust me,  this is as much my triumph as his!
Current Bane(s) of my Existence: This hasn't changed since last month either:  The suburban's fuel pump is going out.  I'm never really sure if it's going to start when I leave for work in the morning.

Current Celebrity Crush: Chelsie Hightower on Dancing With the Stars.  I love the way she dances!


Current Indulgence:  Hmmm???  A daily dose of chocolate.
Current #1 Blessing: Erik starting a new job!  Can you tell I'm excited about that?
Current Slang or Saying: I picked up, "Do huh?" from my brother (well, I guess a few people around me have picked it up too, but I think he started it.)  "Do huh?" fits in when somebody says something that you don't understand, or maybe even after hearing something shocking.  It seems to have replaced "What?" in my vocab when I am around my friends and family.
Current Outfit: My green North Face fleece jacket since the weather is cooling down.  I'd be very happy if I could find this exact jacket in lavender.   




Current Excitement: Erik starting a new job.  Yes, I just mentioned it a third time!
Current Mood: Chipper!
Current Link:  Freerice.com   Warning: This website can get addicting quickly.  Answer questions correctly to donate grains of rice through the World Food Program.  It's a good time killer!  I have a goal to reach 480,000 grains for my 101 in 1001 goals.  (That's enough to feed 25 people!)


Happy October!

1 comment:

  1. I have a North Face sweater in lavender. I will send you a pic. They're out there! SR

    ReplyDelete

Questions or Comments?

Related Posts with Thumbnails