Saturday, October 31, 2009

Annual Pumpkin Carving Party!

Every year, the day before Halloween, we throw a pumpkin carving party with my boys, friends and family.  We have fun getting our hands all gooey with pumpkin guts, then carve our favorite faces or characters into the pumpkins.  We bob for apples afterwards and have a really great time laughing at how silly it looks.  This is the one thing I look forward to at Halloween.  I could go without trick-or-treating and dressing up, but pumpkin carving and apple bobbing?  No way!












I think the pictures prove we had a blast!  I'm going to another party tonight with my boys.  I'll have two pirates, two vampires and a cowboy on my hands!  Should be fun!  I hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog with a nice pictures of cuties. It appears that you had a great time on Halloween day. need to prepare for Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made me feel nostalgic - Halloween was such fun when my son was little. Now at 16 he's much too cool for things like apple bobbing ...

    ReplyDelete

Questions or Comments?

Related Posts with Thumbnails